Wednesday, August 27, 2008

senior year




location: Kent Geauga Branch for the Bershire early bird cross country race

emotion: (as of now) productive

I haven't got around to putting up the pictures from my race last Saturday until now. The first one is the start of the race. It gives you a good idea of what the start looks like and just how many people are in these races. There was around 200 girls there and that's not even the biggest race we go to.

location: school

Schedule:

Government- seams like a cool class and a cool teacher. Good class to start the day off with

Trigonometry- First day of school we were given a speech on how trig isn't that hard or scary if you do your work. I had the same teacher for algebra 2 and he was glad that I got to take trig after I thought I might not be able to due to schedule conflicts.

Art-Nice class, looking forward to what this year will bring.

Computers-typing has begun. Keeping a blog over the summer has helped. ;)

Biology- haven't started anything yet just got an overview of the year and we'll get to dissect sheep brains and hearts. yummy.

English-got a book and finished my Friday paper early because I won't have time on Thursday night due to a cross meet

Lunch-yeah I know not a class but its worth taking about. Sitting with buddies+everyone is happy=all good

Creative writing-total of six people in this class! Started a story today.

Sculpture-looked at slides of my art teacher's work. very cool. I Love being in the art room twice a day.

I hope you all had/have a good start to your school year!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice update. Schedule looks full but interesting. Being a senior finally is exciting! Best to you on tonights meet!!! Run a PR girl!!! Love ya!

Lisa said...

I like the new pics on the sidebar. Sounds like a good start to your school year. I'm wondering how much homework you'll have with all those classes? It seems like it would have to be a lot!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy every minute of your senior year!

God bless!
Mrs. K.

Jen said...

Art does sound nice! How neat that you are able to fill your school days with what you love the most. I wish I had been able to do that in my senior year.

Like the new pics, too!

Love,
Mrs. G

write_it_longhand said...

Yummy. Lol That cracked me up. I wanted to take art, but I'm not talented in that field, so I'm taking both drama and choir that period. (I kind-of got roped into choir, but I think I'll enjoy it anyway.)And I really need to take Creative Writing if I want to get into editing, but I guess there's always next year: it conlficted with English 11 this year. I admire you: that's a lot of pressure not to crack under, and it seems like you're thriving. Keep it up!
- Becca

runnergirl© said...

big ol' senior!
now you techincally are allowed to boss me around! haha sissy!
-Meli

runnergirl© said...

pssssh. XD
great! *sarcasm*