I like summer because...
- Flip flops- those little white lines are so worth it, while freshly painted toenails get all the attention
- Ice cream- no words can describe how truly wonderful it is...ahh!
- Sunscreen- smells funny but is way better then looking like a lobster!
- Watermelon- seedless or seeded no summer is complete without it
- Lightning bugs- I'm always afraid that they are going to escape their jar when we catch them and keep them inside for a night
- Fireworks- stunning to both young and old
- Kiwi- and anything else in fruit salad
- Beaches- the ones by the ocean are my favorite
- Swimming Pool- water is so refreshing and fun on the hottest day of the year
- Sunglasses- too cute and stylish, have to go everywhere
- Late nights- no bedtimes just time to relax
- Pink lemonade- I want some right now
- Fresh cut lawns- think summer is here to stay
- Cookouts- chance to see people and eat yummy food!
There are really sooooo many other things to add to the list but I only picked some of my favorites!