Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic post it note

location: in front of the TV

emotion: inspired

I added a new thing to my blog that keeps updates on the medals from the Olympics. If you click on it, it should take you to a page where you can find a schedule. You can type in your zip code and what type of cable or satellite you have and it brings up the channels its on and whats showing. So far I've only seen some swimming (which is awesome since Phelps keeps breaking world records) and a little of the men's volleyball. Last night I tried watching it but it got too late and I ended up falling asleep. I would love if you left some comments about if you're watching the Olympics and what sports!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Neat feature on your blog. We've been watching the olympics each evening. We turned off cable completely a while back so we got some bunny ears last week in order to watch the olympics on NBC. (We get two whole channels!)

Last night we watched men's swimming. The relay was awesome. Michael Phelps is just amazing. It's been really exciting to watch him.

I also watched the women's gymnastics. Our team won silver last night. They seem like a really neat bunch of girls. I enjoy watching the Chinese gymnasts too.

I guess my next favorite event is the diving. I really enjoyed the synchronized diving the other night. All the athletes at the Olympics are just amazing.

Jen said...

What a nifty thing! We have watched a very little of the men's gymnastics. We tried for women's volleyball, but the kids were scandalized by the very mini 'uniforms' the women were wearing. :-)

I would love to catch the trampoline gymnastics. It is rarely on but it is really cool!

Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

Sissy!

I love how you did that widget. very clever. Oh, and I added a funny thing in my post! So...you will have to read it.

The Girl Next Door said...

I just love the olympics!! Too bad it's only on every 4 years lol.

I can't believe how good Michael Phelps is at swimming. He's AMAZING!!!
My too other favorite events would be gymnastics and of course track. They're so much fun to watch!

So yeah, i've really been enjoying the olympics this year. =)

-Ash