Monday, August 18, 2008

cheerful

location: in the present

emotion: peaceful

Lately I've felt like I've been in a good cheerful mood the past few days. That is always a good thing, but I'm not really sure why. I guess I shouldn't ask, I should just enjoy that I'm not moody and gloomy. It could be that I got the proofs from my senior pictures. Now I have no clue which ones to pick. What one to put in the yearbook and all that great stuff. I brought them with me to youth group and some people saw them at church. Mrs. C did an excellent job!

The first track meet of the cc season is Saturday. We have all been working hard and I should be ready for it. We ran the oh-so-wonderful 5 mile loop with scary dogs. Yikes! I watched one of the distance races at the Olympics. Those people are just crazy to run 25 laps! I've also watched lots of the volleyball. Thank you to all who left comments about the Olympics. I enjoyed reading about them :)

Tomorrow is an orthodontist appointment for Tim and I. Then school clothes shopping for Tim. He has grown over the summer and all his pants are floods. School starts next week and I still need school supplies. I'll be making a trip to Walmart this week then. Good old Walmart comes in handy.

6 comments:

runnergirl© said...

It was fun at pioneer waterland, even if I didn't want to go at first. I like the mini golf.

runnergirl© said...

haha.
and he should FROWN all the way down that fall!

The Girl Next Door said...

hi lauren,

well, i'm glad you have been in such a happy mood. I just love happy moods! lol =D
And that's cool that your first track meet is Saturday. I wish you lots and lots of luck! ^_^

-Ashley

miss_lep said...

thanks city chic. I need to give you my email so I can be part of your blog again. :(

runnergirl© said...

The boys will be dancing at the end of September. =]
-CAT

Jen said...

What beautiful pics they were! Be sure to post the one you choose for the yearbook. Mrs. C can email one to you.

love,
Mrs. G