Friday, August 8, 2008

senior picture photo shoot

location: Julie Charlton Photography

emotion: chipper

Yesterday, I went to get my senior pictures done. It was a blast! I was greeting by Mrs. C and her assistant Pinkchicky. Then off to the photo shoot. I brought along my bunny as one of the props. The pictures with the bunny came first. Surprisingly Honeysuckle stayed still! Of course as soon as she was on the ground she tried hopping away. I brought some art supplies for props. I forgot a sketch pad or any sort of paper. Mrs. C found something, good thing! I really like the way she arranged all my sports stuff. I had a lot of it, Letterman Jacket, team tee shirts, uniform, two pair of training shoes, and two pair of racing shoes. Some pictures I've seen make the sports look tacky but not this job.

I was all over the place. Inside then outside then new out then repeat. Pictures by the dock, by the swing, by the barn. Oh by the barn, Pinkchicky had an idea for a pose and the camera. I can't wait to see how it turned out. The pond/lake is so pretty there. A great place, in my opinion, for pictures. It was so much fun and I want to see the proofs so bad!

Now for today's short update. I survived the first week of practice. It was a hard one. Tonight I'm off to the wedding at church. Its been a while since I've been to a wedding. We got invited to three this year but the other to where sort of far away (one being in Mass). So, it should be nice.

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

I can't wait to see the pics!I don't know half of the outfits you wore, and I still can't get a pic in my head of how this sports pic looks. Mum tried explaining it, but whatever. :)

Oh, I like the new pic...well old pic...but new to the blog...of you running. This season is sure to bring some more snap shots. In the past I always took the pics of you running, but now we will have to leave it up to mum!

Too nice? NO! You are just being a good sister, and I would do the same for you. :)

The mountain men! Only they would do such a thing. I don't it actually helped soaking up anything. In my mind I see them putting two pieces of paper down. Yeah...*rolling eyes* that helps so much?!? I think I will go to the Fair purposely when it is raining, just so I can try out my "new trick." haha.

Long comment? Quite sooo... I can't wait for the wedding tonight. plus I have the doctor's appointment and I get my haircut. :)

-Meli ♥

The Girl Next Door said...

Hi Lauren!

Make sure you post your pictures on here. I so can't wait to see em!
That's cool that you got to go to their wedding. I just love weddings! ^_^

-Ashley