Friday, July 18, 2008

summer of 08



location: indoors and outdoors

emotion: relaxed

Last night I spent some time taking pictures of my mom's flowers. I've been taking pictures over the past few months, you may have noticed the side pictures are all taken by me with the exception of the bunny (it looked like mine so I had to add it). One of the pictures that I will post when it gets downloaded on the computer is a butterfly on a flower! I would like to get a picture of a hummingbird on a flower but I haven't had my camera around when one shows up. There are a lot of pictures I haven't added but hopefully I will remember to include one with my posts more often.

The total miles I've run this week is 18. That's more than the past few weeks. Thursday coach had us run a five mile run around the town. He drives around to make sure we all are doing ok. It was a bit of a killer. We had one new kid come and run with us, hopefully the rest that signed up will show. CC is one of those sports its hard to get kids at my school to even think about it.

One thing I'm looking forward to is getting to watch the summer Olympics next month! Last time they were on I remember watching gymnastics, swimming, and some volleyball. I find both the summer and winter Olympics to be very enjoyable to watch. During the winter Olympics I like watching figure and speed skating.

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

haha.
well, either way, you can post some pics of when the Mitchells came over, but not the ones of lara & me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, great job! I'm looking forward to the Olympics too! Most of all I'm looking forward to watching you run fabulous CC races!