Monday, July 21, 2008

Grrr...

location: my mind

emotion: annoyed

I'm bugged...no more than bugged, I'm flat out bothered. The worse part is its only getting worse! I ask myself, am I letting little things get to me? No Lauren, you should do something about it. Yes Lauren, just sit there and keep your issues to yourself. I believe in real. Real people doing real things. Not to impress people, or put others below themselves, but because it is being themselves as a real individual. I suppose it comes down to people and problems are put in this world to make life more interesting. Dear Lord, I think I just might need large amounts of peace and grace.

(Several months back I wrote a post of my thoughts. I chose to write from this perspective again to only help ease the overwhelmed feelings. The ideas and thoughts are a limited view to some daily issues I believe we all, as human beings share.)

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

whoa.
the other side is coming out!
(I have seen it, so not too shocking to me)
either way, at least you are being honest(?)
hehe.

Jen said...

Lauren,

Not sure what it is that is bothering you, but I can for sure relate to the feelings! I will be praying for you to have the peace only God can give and the grace to handle and say what needs to be said - or even not said!

Love,
Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

Well Lauren,
I know it takes ALOT to bring you to annoyance, Unless it involves nachos! Perhaps you'll have to pray about how to approach this individual or situation in a Loving and Godly way so you can tolerate it once again.

Jen said...

Things any better yet? I was thinking of you before bed last night and offered up another prayer.

Lvoe,
Mrs. G