Thursday, July 24, 2008

My butterfly picture I took this past weekend
My brother doing some weird nose thing

location: in the sunshine

emotion: awake

My brother is giving up all TV, computer time, video games, ect. This means trying to come up with stuff for him to do. These things are replaced with playing board games and Legos last night with him (yes I was playing Legos!!!). Now he thinks I'm going to play with him all the time. I only played with him because the rest of my family wasn't home. Sometimes a second brother would be nice at times, but then the thought of two Tims!! I don't think I'd be able to deal with that. :)

I've been running hills in my past few workouts. Its much harder trying to run up hill, but it gives you more endurance and helps for the hills in races. The best part is of course running down hill. I love feeling the wind against my face and the boost of speed! The other day my shoes got wet so I've had to run in my old pair. My old ones don't fit as well and I always have retie them.

Tomorrow I'm going college visting so I'm sure I'll have somethings the write about. Until then have a wonderful day.



2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

old tim. sooo silly with his nose thing!
& now...he is trying to get ME to play legos with him.
I don't want to... :}
ohhhhh welll. :)
the whole down hill thing, is nice running, but bike riding. whew-wee! I love it!!! hahaha.
grrrrrrrrrrr. this comment won't post! trying...20th time!

Jen said...

Love the nose!