Thursday, May 1, 2008

birdy

location: anywhere

emotion: quiet

Back to writing, well not for long since Meli says she needs to use the computer for something. I feel like I'm moving nonstop, all day long. I've been staying up way too late the past couple nights. 11:00 pm isn't the time I should be going to bed at all! There is somethings that I need to do but they take time that I can't find like painting my toe nails. I guess since I wear regular shoes and not flip flops nobody sees them. Another thing to add is blogging except people can read the old ones. I also need to clean my room, wow this list is getting long by the minute!

Ok changing subjects before I get a complex! lol jk! This little ity bity bird flew into the field house (the place where the sports locker rooms and weight room are) and hurt itself by flying into the window. The kids were trying to get it back outside. The bird wasn't moving, it was still alive just not flying. Finally one of the boys picked it up and put it outside. poor birdie!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your days sound like mine of late -no end in sight and not much can be dropped because it is life and must be done. My toenails suffer, too. :-)



Love - Mrs. G