Monday, May 19, 2008

outside


location: school and outside


emotion: cheerful


Off to school today. I drove everyone instead of taking the school bus. I felt like a mom taking my bro and sis in the mini van. Not the coolest feeling! :) I'm not the only one and I don't really mind. In art class I'm working on this cool little book. I painted the pages with watercolors today. I plan on including pictures and different mixed media. I hope it will look good in the end.

Yesterday I was feeding my bunny when I realized above the hutch on the light shade was a bird nest. Several baby birds were chirpping away. I tried taking pictures but the light is so high up its hard to get the angle right. I used the zoom, but i haven't seen them to know if they turned out or not. I have been taking a lot of outside photos lately. I love how colorful and bright things are this time of year.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pic of the blossoms. I can almost smell them!

I can not beleive you are driving. I feel old.

Love - Mrs. G

Jen said...

I do know how to spell....

BelIEve.

:-)

Lisa said...

Isn't photography fun? Are all the scenery pics on your blog taken by you or are they clip art?

runnergirl© said...

dad showed me the nest the other day.
=]
(fox in socks)
*haha*

Anonymous said...

Your photos are great Lauren. I think it is cool how you have an eye to find something out of nothing! Mommy