Wednesday, May 7, 2008

location: a place in sweet silence

emotion: energetic

This week has been taking its time making each minute longer than the last one. In home ec. I'm sewing a stuffed animal lobster. Most of the class is making teddy bears, with the exception of 3 people. One person is making a monkey, the other is making a seal, and then there is my lobster. Oh, I didn't mention its pink! I don't know what I'll name it. I picked a lobster because I had a red lobster beanie baby a while ago. I only remember that he got a hole and I was sad. :( poor lobster. Anyways back to sewing, its going well only its the first class of the day and I feel bored after a while. At least I'm making some progress for as slow the day drags on.

I'm looking at pictures of our track team at our race last night. One of them is of my stretching before I run, I look kinda grumpy. Pictures of people running are always interesting. I personally don't like ones of myself. The pictures from last night are ok. I've seen some ugly looking ones during my first year running. Ok maybe these pics aren't so bad some of the other peoples look weird! the faces look so funny its making me laugh!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I thought the pic of you on your mom's blog looked great! Oh - to have the ambition to run. Or do any physical exercise at all....

Maybe Mr. Pinchy for the lobster? Unless, of course, the pink crustacean is a girl. Then Miss Pinchy would work.

Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

I like Your "silly" list, maybe I need to try some of those and more often, I could use a dose of "silly"

runnergirl© said...

the lobster was married to the giraffe! =]