Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prom





location: a banquet hall



emotion: excited



This past weekend was my prom. It was a lot of fun! I now have painted toenails (pink)! My hair was held up by a little over 40 bobby pins and took an hour to get done. I loved the way it turned out. It was fun seeing everyone dressed up. The theme was minight masquerade. We got to take home a glass, a picture frame, and a mask. I've added a few pictures, if you want to see more I'll be bringing a photo album to church.


5 comments:

Jen said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! You look absolutely stunning, Lauren. He's pretty good looking, too! :-)

Love - Mrs. G

Lisa said...

WOW! You look Beautiful! And I love your hair. Isn't it fun to get all dressed up? And, yes, he's definitely a cutie!
Mrs. K.

runnergirl© said...

so pretty...
=]
haha, about mrs. g's comment!

♥Miss Writer said...

Ohhhhhh Lauren! You look sooooo pretty! I am envious!!!!! lol.

I love your dress, totally cute!

~Kelsey~

The Girl Next Door said...

Omigosh Lauren!! You look so pretty!! Prom must of been a blast!

-Ashley