Saturday, April 26, 2008

Races

location: Laker Invitational

mood: angry, competitive, and happy (at different times)

Track meet was a big one today. A total of 12 schools there. I had a series of different emotions going. The first race I started strong and fast the first lap but totally died the second. It was a relay so I felt like I sort of drew back from what we could of done. I hadn't run that race since 2 weeks ago. The mile wasn't were I want it to be. I felt like I was running on a treadmill because I felt like I was staying in one spot. I had a hard time changing my pace. Grr. The two mile started out like the two previous races but then I mad a move and managed to pass one girl then another. the one girl was one my heels until the last 100 meters when she speed up and passed me. I got a good time on that race so I ended on a somewhat happier note.

2 comments:

runnergirl© said...

I wish I could have run.
If I didn't have my stupid sf than I could of been in the 4x8.
grrr.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
-Babe Ruth, baseball

love,mommy