Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I like summer because...

location: outside (mostly)

emotion: joyful

I like summer because...

  • Flip flops- those little white lines are so worth it, while freshly painted toenails get all the attention

  • Ice cream- no words can describe how truly wonderful it is...ahh!

  • Sunscreen- smells funny but is way better then looking like a lobster!

  • Watermelon- seedless or seeded no summer is complete without it

  • Lightning bugs- I'm always afraid that they are going to escape their jar when we catch them and keep them inside for a night

  • Fireworks- stunning to both young and old

  • Kiwi- and anything else in fruit salad

  • Beaches- the ones by the ocean are my favorite

  • Swimming Pool- water is so refreshing and fun on the hottest day of the year

  • Sunglasses- too cute and stylish, have to go everywhere

  • Late nights- no bedtimes just time to relax

  • Pink lemonade- I want some right now

  • Fresh cut lawns- think summer is here to stay

  • Cookouts- chance to see people and eat yummy food!

There are really sooooo many other things to add to the list but I only picked some of my favorites!

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

hehe,

oh lookie here! I am your first commenter!

I liked your list...a lot...except for the fact you forgot to put ME! then again I am a novelity all year round, not just summer!:)

-sis

miss_lep said...

true, but you sorta are involved when we swim in the pool and cath lightning bugs.

Anonymous said...

I like your favorite list, very creative of course! You are full of that. Enjoy summer it goes too fast! -Love Mommy

Lisa said...

Your list made me smile. One thing I would add though: bonfires and making smores!

I like your new template. Everyone is being so creative with their blogs!

Love, Mrs. K.