Thursday, June 19, 2008

post it note 3

location: inside
emotion: cozy
Its a pretty chilly sort of day outside. Where did summer go? It needs to come back! That's all I have to say. Yesterday I wore jeans and a hoodie! I was going to go for a run
but I went to bed late, woke up late and said forget running today. I'll
make up for it on Saturday (the day I was going to take off).
That's how things go sometimes. Not real sure what I'll
do today. It feels like one of those days you could
curl up with a book and read for hours.
I'm currently reading
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I miss the good weather too. I think it's on its way back though. In the meantime, enjoy your book. :)

runnergirl© said...

I like the new pic you chose.

& I didn't know you had started reading those!

see...blogging is a good thing!
hehe.

-Map

Jen said...

Nate is reading that book right now as well. He is loving it - I do not have to "make" him read it and that is a good sign!

Hope you enjoyed the coziness.

Love - Mrs. G