Monday, June 16, 2008

ACT

location: Kent Trumbull

emotion: productive

Last Saturday, I took my ACT. Sitting there taking the five part thing ahhh!! It was like forever until the tester guy told us we had five minutes to finish that section then the seconds flew by. I was glad that we had a short break in between so I could stretch my legs. One thing I have to say is that I am so glad my mom gave me those standardized tests in my homeschool years (even when tears were involved). That along with taking some practices tests helped me to feel most prepared for it.

During the test one girl accidentally filled out the wrong part of the test in the wrong section of the answer page. The guy in charge of giving us the test had to go talk to someone in change of him to see what to do. From there they had to contact the ACT people to see what to do. The girl was not allowed to complete the test and has to wait until September to take it. Bummer!

After the test was over my mom and I looked around at the building I took my test in. It had a theater in it but we only saw the entrance way. We stopped at a local subway for lunch. Subway is so yummy!

4 comments:

Jen said...

awbxqykWhen I took my ACT I did not know many of the math and science things. I just went down the line and filled in various answers...and got the highest score in my class! The super smart valedictorian was livid!

Anonymous said...

Subway was yummy! I'm glad you can move ahead with summer and the test is behing you, yeah! Tests are stressful but have to be taken to achieve the goals before you, I know you prepared and what more can anyone ask! I'm proud of you and your hard work.

runnergirl© said...

I hope you get a good score.
But you probably will since you got good scores on the OGT.
=]

Lisa said...

Poor girl. That must have been a real bummer making a mistake like that.

I bet it feels good to have that test behind you! I know it can be stressful.

I enjoy your blog. It's unique, and I like your writing style. I also like your new profile picture. Cute!!

Love, Mrs. K.