Thursday, February 25, 2010

February~what I love


The heart cups from Starbucks- such a cute idea for V-day!

Snow tubing- the ultimate form of sledding

Wearing shorts and a tee shirt at the rec in the middle of winter- I can't wait until I can outside

When I lost one friend and found that I had gained 10 others- some people I've known all along but never considered them my friends

The hoods on hoodies- I wish I could thank the inventor in person!

Netflix instant movies- great option for a night that I want to be warm and cozy

Meli and her entertaining friends- laughing, laughing, and more laughing

Weird and funny dreams that I will remember for a long time to come- :P

A fortune cookie with the slip of paper that read "You are heading for a land of sunshine."- talk about lifting spirits

Getting extra credit for going to class on a super snowy Friday- this is what I got instead of a snow day

Seeing robins and squirrels and knowing there is hope for a spring- yay!

hiking boots- for traction on the unplowed side walks!

Going to Chuck E Cheese for the first time ever- as adult and not a kid- This was with my Bible study girls and we were asked if any kids were with us and we shook our heads!

3 comments:

runnergirl© said...

awe. meli and her entertaining friends. I love them to. this list brightened my day! hahahhahahah. (((: the hoodie thing made me laugh. that person probably got made fun of at first until people realized it was resourceful and smart!

View from the Parsonage said...

What a fun post. You are a blessing and we are so proud of you.
Love, Mrs. Sanders

Jen said...

I heard about that Chuck E Cheese trip. You wild and crazy girl!

Love,
Jen