Friday, March 12, 2010

Stressful week has ended


My crazy week has finally come to an end! Between spending hours in the studio, studying Greek art for the art history exam, and all the rest of the studying and assignments it was just stressful! After my TWO exams today I went to with my friend to downtown Kent. We looked at the cute little shops, the art gallery, and ate an early dinner. The place we ate is called Pita Pit and it is sort of like a Subway just it uses pita bread instead of a sub. It was the first time I've eaten there and it was really yummy! We went down to the river and came across some sweet findings! Like the wall of a back of a building with all this cool relief art!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pics, looks so fun. This weather is awesome:) Meli showed me the others you uploaded on facebook. Great;) Hope this next week is the BEST!

miss_lep said...

Thanks! I hope its a good week to! I need one and at least I'll have my B-day to look forward to!

runnergirl© said...

so I could just stare at your sweet new blog background all day! its truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOO:) I THINK THIS BACKGROUND IS AWESOME

MOM