Wednesday, February 3, 2010

thoughts...

I've been having a blah start to the week. I hope it improves! I start having a negative focus and I over think and over complicate things. It is not easy trying to balance all what going on in my life at the moment. Bunny trails of discouragement are not what I want but they are part of life. I keep praying and asking God for help in this area. The hardest thing to do is to surrender everything to Him. He knows what is best for us. I try to make things happen or get caught up in everyday things and I lose focus on the joyful things in life! It sounds simple to hand it over but our flesh tells us that we will be ok if we worry and over think stuff. Our flesh makes us feel that we can just sit around and feel sorry for ourselves. Time for flesh to die!

The Lord will work out his plans for my life -- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

Psalm 138:8 NLT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to one of your fav songs:)
and have a great day, you make a difference.

STAND
You feel like a candle in a hurricane
Just like a picture with a broken frame
Alone and helpless
Like you've lost your fight
But you'll be alright, you'll be alright

[Chorus:]
Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand

Life's like a novel
With the end ripped out
The edge of a canyon
With only one way down
Take what you're given before its gone
Start holding on, keep holding on

mommy

Jen said...

Beautiful words that spoke to me. I have been over thinking stuff of late and I needed this reminder from you.

Praying for you!

Love,
Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

funny picture. what about the ones of you and me though?

Hanna said...

Laulen! I LOVE the picture! I'm guessing it's a special setting on your camera? Love the look on your face, btw! *lol*

-Hanna

GELZITA said...

LOVED THIS VERSE... I M FROM BRASIL...WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT