Monday, April 7, 2008

MMMMnnn...

location: my head

mood: nervous

Today has been nothing but a whirlwind of thoughts! I was being bugged by something and couldn't get my mind off of it. I doubted and thought of every possible thing that I could in order to ease my mind. Stressful over thinking, is a good way to describe it. Only to add to all of this I have a track meet tomorrow, this tense feeling will be there as well as the normal pre-race jitters. Perhaps running will get my mind off it or it just might remind me of it more. It isn't anything to be overcome but instead to wait until it passes, waiting to see what its own way will be.

(Now of course this will make little sense to anyone with knowing so limited of a view. Yet it is the complexity of one's mind that holds a high level of rapid changing that tells a story in its self. A story without knowing details, people, or subjects.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I totally understand what you are saying. There are some days that I must take my thoughts captive over and over ad nauseum. And when it all passes, usually I end up wondering why the heck I let myself get so distracted! I will pray for your mind to rest on Him -and for you to run really fast at your meet. :-)
Love - Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

you did good at the track meet.
wow, you are loved! No One really leaves me comments except kh and hl.
=[

Hanna said...

Ouch!
I can't really relate 2 how u r feeling but it sounds lowsy!
I'm glad ur track meet whent well.
I can't run fast 4 the life of me!lol
xoxox-H.B.
P.S.
Tell Tigger I will check and leave her more comments!
Thanx...