Wednesday, April 23, 2008

simple pleasures

location: home

emotion: peaceful

Finally a break to my typical long day. I'm done with running my legs off for today and school is over except for a few little things to be called homework. some people are counting down the days left until school is over but I think its too early yet we still have a ways to go until June 6th. I want to go shopping. I want to go to the new target that I haven't made into yet. Every time I think of target I think of the "hello hello" tune that plays every time they come on TV. I wore capris for the first time this year. School can be a freezer so for most the year you are stuck in hoodies. One class you get super warm and the next is really cold. So being able to wear spring clothes is amazing. I really realized how lovely the spring time is when I went for my run. The trees are all blossoming and the scent from them is heavenly. I guess its the simple pleasures that we learn the most from.

1 comment:

The Girl Next Door said...

I can't wait till summer break! But same here, it's a little too early to be counting down the days. Cus then u realize how far away it still is. :(

ttyl!
-Ashley ^_^