Saturday, April 12, 2008

A mountain reached

location: a mountain peak

emotion: ecstatic

My mind is now at rest from the beginning of the week! I felt like I was on a journey up the steep side of a high mountain. It took me all week to climb it but now I can look back on my obstacles and feel satisfied with the results. Running and prayer are good cures. Running get you moving, gives you a challenge, and keeps you focus on that finish line. Spending x amount of minutes feeling the worse feeling. Yet when its over you feel amazing. Prayer is very similar. You have to stay focus on what prayer needs answered. You have to keep moving in faith that God will grant you the desires of your heart even when its challenging. :]

Now I have so many things to be thankful for! I know there are still mountains to climb and new challenges ahead of me but I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

well, you did accomplish a big mountain today, so there is always another one for tomrrow.

Jen said...

Glad to hear your heart is at peace and that you are open to God's working in your life. He is good!

Mrs. G

Hanna said...

I wish I could c things like that!
Just wanted 2 let u know that u have so much depth 2 ur writing!
Reading ur blog is so cool. 2 hear a teen express herself in that way is uplifting!!!
~H.G.~

Lisa said...

Hey, Kiddo. I love your thoughts on running and prayer. I just read your blog to Mr. K and as a runner he totally identified.