Wednesday, June 2, 2010

on my mind

Itching to work with... paint! I need to find time to pull out the acrylic paints and start something.

Fashion obsessions... sundresses are great you can dress them up for a special event or wear them with hardly any accessories for an everyday look. I'm still in the search for some sandals.

Beauty essentials... Strawberry chapstick is a must and a little bit of mascara is all you need with a tan face. Oh moisturizer with SPF is a good idea too.

Recent splurge... a bathing suit

Signature scent... sweet pea bath and body works body spray

Top shop... make it shops, American Eagle and JcPenney for now

Wishing I could... make a trip down to Kent soon and visit my college friends.

Necessary extravagance... taking my good old time to get ready right up and sometimes past the time I have to go.

Currently craving... watermelon the best summer fruit!

Treasure possession... my friends and family

If I wasn't doing what I'm doing in life... well if I wasn't a student right now I really don't know what I would be doing. I'm really thankful to be where I am in life.

1 comment:

Jen said...

If only I had a tan face...alas, I am pale 365 with a too-pink undertone thrown in.

I love sweet-pea, too. I have a big ol' tube of the cream on my dressing table that I slather on each morning.

Missed you this morning.

Love - Mrs. G