Monday, May 17, 2010

summer 2010!!!!

Summer 2010! yessss! I am so looking forward to long days of warm weather so I can wear my summer clothes again. I survived finals week, with only one cup of coffee. I was surprised by that. At the end I think it was adrenaline that kept me going. I've been catching up on my beauty sleep.

So back to summer, I'm not sure if I want anything to happen in particular so I'm naming this summer the summer of the unexpected. Other than summer classes I'm going to just go with the flow. I hopefully will get a chance to see my high school friends. We have gotten invited to a couple of grad parties and a wedding. This summer the pool in my backyard better get filled unlike last year. I spent a lot of time last summer away from home traveling to Cape Cod, Germany, and various places within Ohio. I wish I could do some traveling but that will have to be for another time. God has it all in His hands and I have to just trust Him and His perfect timing. When I try on my timing everything goes wrong! I need to get back to cleaning my room. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

One cup?! I had a meeting yesterday and had FOUR before it even started. That is almost the amount of coffee I drink in a week. Surprisingly, I was NOT a motor mouth the whole day. :-)

For you, your mom, and Meli - see Letters from Juliet. Sweet movie!!

Love - Mrs. G