Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I want a Corgi


I have this sense that something really good is about to happen. What will happen? Well, I'm not sure of any details. I just know that good things are in the wings ready to make their entrance. So time is the only thing that is holding this good whatever it is in the wings.

My first summer class is coming to a close. It flew by! Now I'll have to be super self motivated with my online classes. I was really glad that I could get some books at the library! Its great when expensive text books aren't involved and regular novels are used instead. I did get the two textbooks that I needed used which is good. It looks like I'll have a bunch of reading and writing ahead of me.

For a while we haven't had a dog. Living on a main road with much traffic hasn't made a good ending for most of our dogs. After having some previously bad experiences with indoor dogs are dogs and other animals have live outside with alternative housing/shelter. Most all the dogs we have ever owned have been mutts. So with all those things in mind I will own this kind of dog when I have a home of my own. The kind of dog I like is a pembroke welsh corgi. They are so cute with their ears that stick up and their stocky bodies with short little legs. One time, I told my mom I wanted one and she told me I wanted a dog because I didn't have a boyfriend. thanks mom.

No comments: