Sunday, September 7, 2008

rainy rain

location: Champion High School



emotion: accomplished



Another rainy cc meet, that makes two so far this season. The other two have been extremely hot. I ran a good time this weekend, so I'm happy about that. This weeks workouts are going to start to be focused on speed and hills. Getting us ready for the next upcoming hard courses.



School is going, the homework has started to build and I've taken one quiz. Trig is the class that I've been getting homework in. The other classes haven't been to bad yet. Of course, some classes like computers will never have any homework. Its nice having a few of those! On Fridays I have papers due in Gov. and in English. Oh and I forgot when I wrote biology on my schedule blog to write biology II.



I have begun my job as a Sunday school helper. I'm helping Mr. List and Mr. Collin's class. The kids have to call me Miss Prax which might be hard to get used to.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Just wait until someone calls you 'Ma'am.' Not fun!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. You are able to do so much because God's at work in you. I'm glad he answered your prayers Saturday, He is good.

runnergirl© said...

haha.
wonder why they don't call you Miss Lauren, like how the little ones call me Miss Melissa, or Melissa. :p
Oh, well-you will have to get used to it for when you become a teacher!
-Meli

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Lauren,

That's cool that you've been doing a lot of running. I think running on steep hills is my hardest, so good luck with that!

I'm glad school is going ok for ya. =)

I didn't know you're a helper in Sunday school now. Yeah, I'm sure it'll be hard for them to get used to calling you Miss Prax. lol

-Ashley