Monday, September 15, 2008

free day

location: home during the day

emotion: joyful

No school today, what a great feeling. Due to all the power outages we got an extra day off. We went to town to do some food shopping, we did have power today but nothing to eat. The power was out last night so I just went to bed early. I was complaining about how badly my hair needed trimmed a day or two ago. My mom said that I don't have time to go, she is right. Today I had time. We went to best cuts before shopping.

This past week homework levels have increased. We had a project in Bio 2 that we have to make a model of a cell. Me and two other girls made a eatable cell giant cookie. It was fun. We got to eat it in class. Another group made pizza. I was too full to eat lunch that day.

The cross country meet a muddy. I mean really muddy. The one girls mom took pictures after we were all finished. We wrapped tape around our shoes so they stay on better. During the race my tape started to unravel and wrapped around my ankle which really bugged me. We washed our legs in these huge puddles (they were on cement so they weren't muddy). Later I saw girls washing off with hoses by the school. Now mud is nothing!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun day. I missed you yesterday.

Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

Glad u could get hair cut:).

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. "
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

WUV U!!!!!

write_it_longhand said...

Thanks for the comment, Lauren. And you know what? Forget what your principal said! You are such an amazing, insiteful girl and if you think God is taking you in the direction to become a teacher, you'll be one of the most incredible teachers of all time!
Just thought I'd let you know. :)

runnergirl© said...

silly Mr. Sisko!
oh well...he laughed at me too. :/

yeah-I brought the book in!!!