Saturday, September 27, 2008

Away football game

location: Cardinal HS



emotion: awake



This Friday night football game way away, but at a school not to far, so we went to go watch Meli. When we got there the visitor bleachers were full so we laid down a blanket on the ground. The only problem is we couldn't see anything. So before halftime we went to the home bleachers, since there was room over there. I tried covering up my GV hoodie on that side! We know quite a few people that go to that school. So I found some familiar faces. Our band did their show then the other school had their homecoming queen anounenced. I wasn't happy when I went to get a pepperoini roll and they were out. We lost the game. We closed the gap of the score (I don't remember it) but not enough.



In other news this is the first weekend I didn't have a cross country meet. I got to stay up late and sleep in. I haven't done that since before school started. I got to be a helper for sunday school. Now I just have to go finish my Bio 2 homework and get ready for youth group.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your big photo at the top!
Sorry you missed out on pepperoni rolls, maybe we'll make some sometime, of course in between all your activities???

Anonymous said...

well that stinks mybe next time you'll win!

Hannah l.

Jen said...

Missing your thoughts. I know life is busy, though.

Lvoe,
Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

haha.
like your head note thingy dingyyyyy. :) poppies.