Wednesday, May 5, 2010

last week of spring semester 2010

I'm going to take time out of my crazy last week of classes and write a short post. I have dozens of other things to do but I've been unable to focus and I still have an evening class tonight. I'm taking summer classes so my summer won't be school free! I wish it was, but if I want to graduate college in a timely manner I must. I love KSU but I don't want to be there for +5 years as an undergrad! Yesterday was the 40th anniversary May 4th 1970 Kent State shootings. The parking lot where this happened in near my dorm. All the major Cleveland news channels 3,5, and 8 were there. You could tell a lot of people visiting had gone to school back in the 70's. Lots of long pony tails. Flowers where left in parking lot. Every year in history class I remember learning about it but it was weird being there on the day. Well back to writing lesson plans, studying, welding, and hopefully enjoying the weather in-between.

Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding. Proverbs 3:13 NLT

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lauren,

Thank you for stepping out today. You have no idea the blessing that was to me and so many others.

Love,
Mrs. G