Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taylor Swift

I've loved Taylor Swift and her music from the first time I heard her song Tear Drops on My Guitar on the radio. She has such an honesty and truly writes and sings from the heart. So many of them I have connected to personally and have been my theme songs at different points in my life. This is an arrangement of some of my favorite lyrics from her songs.

He’s the song in the car I keep singing, don’t know why I do

When we’re on the phone and you talk real slow, ‘cause it’s late and your momma don’t know

It’s the first kiss, it’s flawless, really something, it’s fearless

When you think happiness, I hope you think that little black dress

You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess, it’s a love story baby just say yes

Why would you want to break a perfectly good heart?

I’m not your princess, this ain’t a fairy tale, I’m gonna find someone someday that might actually treat me well, this is a big world that was a small town

You're just another picture to burn

These things will change, Can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down, It's a revolution, the time has come for us to finally win

When all you wanted was to be wanted, Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now

I’m only me when I’m with you

Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself hey isn't this easy

Can you feel this magic in the air?

The music starts playing like at the end of a sad movie

Stay beautiful

I’m just a girl trying to find a place in this world

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Finally someone agrees with me lol I love all her songs cause they all are written so well. :)
Hope your having a good day!
love ya,
Hannah L.:)