Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In a coffee shop


I am spending the morning in a coffee shop. A warm mocha is next to me half full, or should I say half empty. I feel calm and peaceful. There is people coming in and out and the morning sun is being to break the chilly fog. If the world could only be like this coffee shop. Calm, pleasant, cheerful, but sadly its not. So today I hope I make someone's day without realizing it. I hope to help someone who needs it. To find a purpose for living for this day. To look at people for who they are not for their age, actions, position, but for the deepest parts of their character. I want to be unknown, unrecognized for whatever impact I leave today. In heaven my reward will be greater than anything in this world. I'm living for a high purpose.

No comments: