Monday, January 18, 2010

New start


The classes for spring semester start tomorrow. I am taking a lot of art classes. I'm looking forward to growing more in gift of creativity. I hope to take more picture of my art while in progress and include it with further postings. If you want to see some of my work (most of it is high school, but some of the newer stuff is college work) http://artistfor1.deviantart.com/

Over break I spent a good amount of time reconnecting with old friends. Being surrounded by good company is such a comforting feeling. While I was with them, I realized that everyone my age is in all different stages of life. Some of my friends have their lives planned out to the tiniest detail. Their boyfriends they hope will turn into their husbands, they will have a house, a family, and they will have the life that they have always dreamed of having within the next few years. I'm happy for them, I'm just at a different point in my life. I'm focused on becoming an independent young woman with a career, goals, and dreams. I want to be open to what God has in store for me at this time. As I continue to grow I hope that my focus won't be shifted only altered to reflect a more Christ like image. There is always room for change, new things, and the world of possibilities. ;)

No comments: