Wednesday, November 18, 2009

road ahead

The last few weeks of the semester is full of projects and all sorts of assignments. In my College Writing class I get to make some sort of visual and have a ten minute presentation. I have to persuade some issue or topic. I have an idea in my head already. I'm going to use imovie and put together a video/picture movie. Pray that all my ideas will come together and make something really effective. If it is good enough I'll post it on youtube and put it up on here.

Here are some verses that I've felt inspired by.

1 Peter 5:6-7 (New King James Version)

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Jeremiah 33:2-3 (New Living Translation)

2 “This is what the Lord says—the Lord who made the earth, who formed and established it, whose name is the Lord: 3 Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.

2 comments:

Viva La Fashion said...

school has been getting so hectic for me too. :(

its like all my projects are due around the same time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.