Monday, October 26, 2009

Those peaceful fall days




I love the smell of the seasons! Fall has that crisp cool smell. I love the way campus looks right now. When I think of college I think of beautiful buildings surrounded by trees with yellow, red, and hardly green leaves. When I get a chance I love to talk walks to just clear my head of all the stress and things that overwhelm me and focus instead on the natural creation that God has made. There are a lot of squirrels down here at Kent. Mostly the little black squirrels. They are a bit more people friendly and are very quick. Its sort of rare to see a brown squirrel. When you do they normally are being chased by a black squirrel.


3 comments:

Jen said...

I forgot all about the black squirrels! We have one who sometimes comes around here. We do not see him often enough.

Praying you are having a good, productive week!

Love,
Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

I still haven't gone down! gasp. well- good to see someone is posting, since I haven't in e-ons.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.