Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Race for Ability


This past weekend was Kent's Homecoming. One of the activities was the Bowman Cup race for ability. Its a race that is open to those with and without disabilities. I miss running races so I got myself out of bed at 7 am on a Saturday, so untypical of the college student's weekend sleep pattern. I have been running with one of my friends that is also an Art Education major. I talked her into running the race with me. I was doing really well for the first two miles of the 5K (3.1 miles) but that last mile I started getting tired. I got a time I was happy with. I've had to run on my own and pretty much train myself since track ended. It was fun to run a road race. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very cool! Are you doing any college track this first year?

Mrs. G