Thursday, December 25, 2008

THE gift

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I wish you all a wonderful day. We have finished with our family gifts here and in less than an hour we will be headed off to my Grandmas. I got a cute pink fuzzy bath robe, purple heart earrings from Tim, a purple shirt from Meli, and a whole bunch of new things: Boots, hoodies, steering wheel cover. I almost opened this one gift when I still had a few left. My mom saw me grab it and stopped me from opening it and told me to wait until Meli opened hers with me. I knew it had to be THE gift. THE gift is usually something expensive and really exciting. In the past THE gift has been our American girl dolls a few years ago, digital cameras another, and last year it was our Zunes. I had no idea what it could be. Not a clue. When our last gifts came we opened them at the same time and it was new LG Scoop cell phones! I was shocked! I didn't even ask for a new cell phone. I knew the contract on my razor phone was coming up but I would of just of been content to keep it another year if I had too. My mom told Melissa she could take her phone because she didn't used it and all this stuff to trick Melissa into believing she wouldn't get a cell phone. We laughed when my mom told us all the things she used as tricks now because then we had believed her. I love this time of year!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEE HEE HEE I'm so sneaky aren't I?

runnergirl© said...

woo-hoo. ;)

♥Miss Writer said...

Merry Christmas Miss Lep!

I hope I get to see you @ Youth Group tonight. I wanna see your new cell phone...