Saturday, February 7, 2009

Situations

Thought of the day: God wants us to trust Him with EVERYTHING!



I've been dealing with a situation. I don't feel like writing the details for the whole world to know but I've learned some things that I think we all learn through things. I really had been praying and asking God to give me guidance in how to address this situation. Sometimes I felt like I wanted to take control and get angry and upset, but God had other ideas. Instead his solution was to be calm and trust that He would work through this for His glory.

I went for a run today. My lungs hurt from all the air. Its been some time since I've gone running last but it was a great day for it. I went running around Orwell since there are sidewalks and places to run. March is when track starts so I'm just trying to get a head start. Well shortish post got to go start reading before I get really behind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lauren,
well that's good that your praying for it i will pray for you :D
well hope your lungs feel better:D
love,
Hannah l,

Jen said...

Lauren,

What ever it is, I am so glad you are placing it in the Lord's ahnds and allowing Him to guide your responses and the timing of them. (I am not usually good at waiting for the timing part!)

I am praying for you!!

Lvoe,
Mrs. G