Thursday, February 12, 2009

silly me

Thought of the day: waking thoughts make me laugh!

I woke up this morning and thought, wait its light out what time is it? I went to look at my alarm clock and it was dark. The power was out so I reached for my cell phone. It was 8:11 Yikes! I had really slept in. I got up quick and went out to see mom. I asked her what are we going to do. She told me Lauren there isn't any school because of the power being out. Silly me I didn't even think of that! It got really cold so we are at our grandpa's house hanging out. I've been trying to get some reading done. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a nice surpise! I loved snow/power outage/cold days. Whatever the reason, they were great!

Mrs. G

miss_lep said...

I just hope it comes back because we had to spent the night at grandpa's and there is no sign of when its going to come back! i'm praying!