Sunday, November 9, 2008

ATF

location: Cleveland ATF
emotion: indescribable

We had a lot of fun! I tried to pick a few of the best pictures to show all the fun we had. We all got along really well and had a blast.

This is me and the friend I brought, Hope. In the background meli and pinkchicky were giving us bunny ears! ashley is in the background too. hehe.




As payback, I took this picture while they were laughing. One word description: priceless.

This was of the lights during the Jeremy Camp concert. It was an amazing weekend and everyone who went would agree. I still have more pictures I'll put on a later post. :)




4 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures! I did not get to say to you or your mom this morning - so Hello!

Have a great week at school!

Lvoe, Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

i LLLLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE the Pictures! atf was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Fun!

runnergirl© said...

hahah.
this is great.