Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

7 things about me...

1. I'm left-handed except I use scissors with my right hand.

2. In kindergarten I wanted to be a firefighter (no clue why).

3. I had three ear piercings but the third piercings closed up.

4. I've never dyed or highlighted my hair, its just the sun.

5. I've never been out of the US, but I've always had a dream to travel to Asia or Europe.

6. I love tea parties still and so do my old homeschool friends. We try to get together and have them every once in a while. They used to be American Girl doll parties but we have more grown up ones now!

7. I'm sort of a pack rat, not as bad as some people are. I just keep things I don't really need but think I will later on.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Neat info. I can't believe you've never highlighted your hair. I was just noticing how beautiful it was and thought that you must have had it highlighted!

It's neat that you still like tea parties. I was never into them as a little girl but I love them now.

Love, Mrs. K.

Jen said...

You do know that people pay ALOT of money for hair color like yours! Lucky you! Oh, to be young again....

Left handed does not surprise me at all. Most brilliant artists are left handed, ya know. And I also think you would make a fabulous fire fighter. ;-)

Love,
Mrs.G

Anonymous said...

Tea parties!! Let's do one soon!!
MUMS