Friday, March 21, 2008

location: home for now

emotion: joyful

It was my birthday yesterday. It was an eventful day all right! The moment that is the most interesting is when my friends sang the happy birthday song to me during lunch at school. I didn't want them to sing but I don't think anyone really does. At the end of the song they clapped. Now every once in a while people will clap randomly at lunch and then other tables will follow. That is just what happened. I starting turning as pink as the top I was wearing! All of us at my table didn't expect this! We all laughed and one of my friends started crying! Later people asked what the clapping was for! Some kids thought there was a fight, since people clap after fights! Crazy! At the end of lunch one kid tried to clap because of spring break but only two people clapped. haha to you buster! lol

1 comment:

runnergirl© said...

haha, that was a great lunch!