Saturday, February 16, 2008

location: choreography

emotion: freaked out

Well back to what I left off at in the last post...I'm doing this "stunt" from the movie The Wiz. The fiddler (me) stands on this table during the wedding dance. Two rows of guys link arms with the person facing opposite of them. I jump/fall into the net that they have created with their arms and they flip me over. I land with my feet on the floor standing up. We tried this a number of times today. We didn't have the same people that we did before so it wasn't the same. I wasn't feeling too good and everytime we tried it made me feel more sore. :(

Now I have two challenges, I need a break! Maybe it will come tomorrow when I go see a movie with my friends...:)

1 comment:

runnergirl© said...

why don't you leave me comments?