Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation




I did it! I have the proof of completing high school. I love this picture my mom took.

Here I am walking in. I am the third girl from the left.

The Grand Valley class of 2009 had 95 in the graduating class this year. We had 3 valedictorians who each gave a speech. When the last valedictorian, one of my close friends gave her speech my eyes started to water. I had to blink a few times but I didn't cry.

I was awarded 3 scholarships at Graduation. Thank you Mrs. G for writing those letters! On my way to get one of the scholarships I felt my cap sliding off my head. I knew I should of bobby pinned it to my head. I sorta kept moving it so it would fall of or anything. When I got back to my seat I took it off and put it back on. A little embarrassing. When I walked across the stage I felt such a feeling of accomplishment. Now I'm beginning a new chapter in life. I know that I couldn't of gone this far without the help of wonderful people that God has put in my life!

4 comments:

runnergirl© said...

Where are the pictures with you and me? uggghh. (:

Jen said...

Love the picture of the your hand and the rose!

Writing those letters was a true honor and I am glad you gave me the privilege of doing so. Every word was true, too! I look forward to seeing all that the Lord does in and through you as you move into phase two of life.

Love,
Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

So proud of U :) -MUMS

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.