Wednesday, March 4, 2009

thoughts of spring!


Just a short quick update on my life. I'm going to be super starting next week. That's when track starts and the musical practices become longer since its getting closer to the show. Trying to stay on top of it all will be tricky so I'm asking that you keep me in your prayers please. I can get stressed out a lot during this time of year. I have Sound of Music mountains to paint and the list goes on!

I got my new track shoes. They are really cute. They are grey with this pretty shade of blue. In the inside they have an amazing design. None of my shoes before had anything cool in the inside. I've tried to start running and weight lifting so hopefully the first practice won't be a killer.

Oh my birthday is March 20th so I keep counting down the days! I'm not sure what I want or what I'm doing for it yet. I can't wait for spring time! I'm tired of the cold and want to see the tulips and feel the warm sunshine! I will try to keep you all updated on how things are going when I get a chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of Course Mumsy will be praying for U:) I like your cute knitted thingy in the top pic. Congrats on you A on the Bio Test. One less thing to fret about! ooooeeewww...18 years coming soon...hmmm what ever shall I do? Soon to be revealed????

Jen said...

Lauren,

Just want you to know that I have been praying since I first read this post - altho I never did comment. You can know that each morning I will be holding you up!

You are a blessing!

Much love,
Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

lauren!

I love the little cupcake guy...so adorable. also, I love the girl blowing the rainbow bubble on the side. aahhhh, spring.

-Mel.