Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thought of the day: Hanging around with your buddies, what could be better?

I have finals coming up this week so I'm going to be really busy balancing everything. I finished reading all my books for English before Christmas break so I had time to read whatever I wanted to read. My mom wanted Melissa and I to read The Purpose Driven Life. I've been reading that and really getting a lot out of it. I had it laying out in art class on my desk and my art teacher asked 'who's reading The Purpose Driven Life? Its a good book'. I told her I was. I wasn't really expecting her to say that since she has really different views on things. I know she was raised Catholic and now she is more into things like meditation and Buddhism. I'm not really sure if she exactly follows one religion or what.

We have spent this last week trying to get out of vacation break time and go back to normal time. I want to spend my three day weekend next week with my friends sledding. Last weekend there wasn't enough snow. Now there is, and its supposed to stay! Time to get the hot choco out, curl up in a blanket, and watch a movie. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finals are a little stressful but the reward will come when it's all over and you get to hang with your buddies! Yeah!!!!

Jen said...

Praying for you this week as you take your tests!

Lvoe,
Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

AWWW. I love the cute doggies! ;0

-Mel.

Jen said...

Hope you did well this week. Enjoy the time with your friends this weekend. Stay warm!!

Mrs. G